How to Know She is a Perfect Woman?
Comprising of almost half of human race, a woman is an individual responsible to carry forward human growth as
A woman is a female human being, the word female is usually reserved for an adult…Wikipedia
So, women are women, some good some bad, some real some fake, some perfect some full of imperfections…. basically humans. And we often see men and many
In order to satiate the thirst of my query, I formulated a list below. Some points to ponder over.
How Will One Get to Know that She is the Perfect Woman?
- She knows what she wants: A perfect woman will know exactly what she wants from her life. What gives her happiness…a career, a
home maker, a single woman, a mother, a married woman, whatever be it she will be sure of her status. She will be the single force in deciding her position and the ways to get there. Help is much needed and desired from co humans, but choicewould be hers and only hers.
- She knows how to get it and get there: Not only is her vision clear regarding her ambition, but even the path that she must undertake is crystal clear before her eyes. The perfect woman knows how to navigate her path to achieve her desired goals.
- She uplifts the people around her: A perfect woman would always lift herself and the people around her. She would never want her success to
beat the cost of someone else’s failure. A perfect woman is someone who will never back stabanybody, she will always be on the face. She is not someone to whisper behind the backs. As rightly worded … Be a Woman who Lifts other Woman, Not Back Stabbers, Not Haters.
- She is in complete command of herself: Knowing her capabilities not only makes her confident but makes her limitless too. The perfect woman has her own share of fears, of insecurities, of challenges, but she faces them with complete élan. With full confidence. She may fail, but a perfect woman will always have the strength to get up and roar back again. Nothing will keep her down for long.
- She knows she is not liked by many: Everyone wants a perfect woman, a strong woman until she stands up. When she projects her voice, she is too much to handle, she has forgotten her place. We love the woman as ideas, as fantasies but not as living humans threatening to be even better than you could ever be. A perfect woman would always know this but would not be perturbed by it. She would still hold the Glass Ceiling the way she wants to and crash it when she thinks
itsbefitting to do so. Although, a strong believer that everyone is perfect in his or her own self, abovelist can be taken as a reference by men and women alike. On a lighter note… every woman should get up in the morning, look at her partner and say “he is damn lucky”.
We work towards a #HappyPerfectLife 🙂